OUR LATEST MOVIE NOW PLAYING

Sunday 5 February 2012

SERENITY, THE BEACH, AND THE BRIT BIKINI!!!


I really enjoy a Sunday morning in SL, relaxing and doing a project to unwind.  Today in Second Life i tried out the Niran's Viewer properly. I like the looks Niran's gives you right away. A sort of glowy appearance by default. I know many photographers like sharp contrast and details to paint on in photoshop, and then add their own glows etc later, but this is a great viewer for those not heavily into picture editing later on.

I also found Nirans is not great for pile up pics, with the glow on, as it makes the green or blue screens bleed into your avatar. Ruining the clean edge needed to key out the background. Our latest movie is shot in Nirans where possible, and other viewers for Blue screen scenes. I got very good frames per second on ultra with shadows in some pretty hot scenes. Looking forward to incorporating more into the move as it progresses.

Anyway..Here is my wander through my home sim, and what i get up to when i see the mini map is empty. LOL














No comments:

Post a Comment