OUR LATEST MOVIE NOW PLAYING

Monday 23 June 2014

Sere & Lou 'Sketched' On Android


I can't take the credit for these erotic sketches unfortunately. They are created purely by technology. On 'Portrait Sketch' a free, neat, and very easy to use App from Google Play Store. I found it recently in the 'Trending' section of the site, usually a good indicator of something pretty useful, or fun.

I was able to quickly download my Flickr images on the Android Tablet, and test 'Portrait Sketch' right away. Using some pics of myself and Louise.



There is lots of settings to experiment with, but even as a novice first time user, the simple interface makes nice results possible straight away. I feel they actually look like sketches far more than some filters on some expensive photo tools software I've used.

Have fun with it!






No comments:

Post a Comment